The Monk Bridge Owls and other owls

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

I think the whole thing measures up nicely to the 'Ghost village of the damned' episide lol
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Phill_dvsn wrote: I think the whole thing measures up nicely to the 'Ghost village of the damned' episide lol All those buildings aren't meant to be 'secret places' are they Phill

Si

Post by Si »

Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...    

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Si wrote: Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...     Thing is Si is that simonm was my inspiration (Viking tale he came up with a while back.)Me and Phil came up with a humungous tale to give to the his YEP contact for April Fools day,didnt quite make it in time.if i say so myself it we would have out browned Dan.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

cnosni wrote: Si wrote: Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...     Thing is Si is that simonm was my inspiration (Viking tale he came up with a while back.)Me and Phil came up with a humungous tale to give to the his YEP contact for April Fools day,didnt quite make it in time.if i say so myself it we would have out browned Dan. I think we should get that master plan back of the shelf Chris, I'm feeling a little mischievous lol
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Phill_dvsn wrote: cnosni wrote: Si wrote: Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...     Thing is Si is that simonm was my inspiration (Viking tale he came up with a while back.)Me and Phil came up with a humungous tale to give to the his YEP contact for April Fools day,didnt quite make it in time.if i say so myself it we would have out browned Dan. I think we should get that master plan back of the shelf Chris, I'm feeling a little mischievous lol desktop has gone south,hard drive kaput.would have to try and remember
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Si wrote: Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...     Lenny Henry was in Leeds last year and the council have the 'Leonardo Building'. A blind man could see how the connections fit. It's obvious.Now, this Owls project, if you plot the owls on a map and join the dots using the numeric code based on their age and nearest bus route, you will reveal the face of Jesus.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Hahahahahahaha, I forgot all about that Viking story.    
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

These are fairly grand owls for the back door of the Metropole
Attachments
__TFMF_0r4oe3nribpfa445tcamlofy_40d486b9-c57d-4aef-906a-b905834d0f32_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_0r4oe3nribpfa445tcamlofy_40d486b9-c57d-4aef-906a-b905834d0f32_0_main.jpg (760.19 KiB) Viewed 2749 times

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Attachments
__TFMF_0r4oe3nribpfa445tcamlofy_c6d3bfb6-b566-4b54-ba39-136018570d54_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_0r4oe3nribpfa445tcamlofy_c6d3bfb6-b566-4b54-ba39-136018570d54_0_main.jpg (653.35 KiB) Viewed 2749 times