Paranormal Leeds

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Interested in the site Exiled-Angel or just the thread?If you are interested in the dwarfs etc bit, i note you live in castleford.I run the Wakefield Pagan meetup group (look in Google) which might be of interest, that is who went with me to the site and there are some photos on the website.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Exiled-Angel

Post by Exiled-Angel »

Well the site and this thread.I would like to go see paranormal things in Castleford.I did one awhile ago at Pontefract Castle.

paranorthern

Post by paranorthern »

Exiled-Angel wrote: Well the site and this thread.I would like to go see paranormal things in Castleford.I did one awhile ago at Pontefract Castle. Hi Exiled Angel, Don't know it you're interested but we are going to Knottingley Town Hall in November. We will be aiming to get some more locations in the cas/ponte area as this is very near to where we are based.
Paranorthern Research - www.paranorthernresearch.co.uk

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Steve Jones wrote: Interested in the site Exiled-Angel or just the thread?If you are interested in the dwarfs etc bit, i note you live in castleford.I run the Wakefield Pagan meetup group (look in Google) which might be of interest, that is who went with me to the site and there are some photos on the website. Steve are you saying that people from Castleford are midgets?
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Not implying anything Cnosni<G>. I have been researching hooded/cloaked entities for a while and give a talk on the subject.i thought people who had experience of similiar stuff might want to contact myself.

Si

Post by Si »

Hi Steve,How was Devon?

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Hi SiDevon was excellent (well the weather was not brilliant). The Weird Weekend was its usual high standard. One talk was on the South Shields Poltergeist subject of a new book, which was excellent Whilst Mike Hallowell who gave it, also spoke about his research into childrens imaginary friends, as published in his book "Invizikids" ,which was fascinating and tied in with stuff I have experienced talking with children with "friends" and entity stuff.

Exiled-Angel

Post by Exiled-Angel »

cnosni wrote: Steve Jones wrote: Interested in the site Exiled-Angel or just the thread?If you are interested in the dwarfs etc bit, i note you live in castleford.I run the Wakefield Pagan meetup group (look in Google) which might be of interest, that is who went with me to the site and there are some photos on the website. Steve are you saying that people from Castleford are midgets? Haha only need 3 inch knocked off my 5"3 to become a midget 'apparently'I am interested in anything to do with the paranormal.

eddie666

Post by eddie666 »

I am also interested in anything paranormal around Castleford and District, please send me a PM with details.
Parrot with no beak, will always sucseed!!!!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

eddie666 wrote: I am also interested in anything paranormal around Castleford and District, please send me a PM with details. but not midgets then
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.