Where are these buildings?

How well do you know Leeds?
BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Leodian wrote: Hi Blakey .Wow, the closeness of what would have been your named suggestion is amazing! Drop the s in Stanks and the location is near(ish) H...wood Castle. Story of my life Leodian - near misses everywhere
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Leodian wrote: Hi Blakey .Wow, the closeness of what would have been your named suggestion is amazing! Drop the s in Stanks and the location is near(ish) H...wood Castle. Story of my life Leodian - near misses everywhere Joking apart, a most interesting topic, and I often drive along the A61 through Harewood and I'm ashamed to say that I know so very little about the surroundings of the place - must put that right WHEN time permits.
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

sparky415

Post by sparky415 »

They aren't bullrushes, they are Greater Reed mace..... lol..a great quiz...i should have got it as i've spent many hours rooting through Harewood!!!
Come on Leeds United!

Steve266

Post by Steve266 »

Nice to know I've not lost it even thought have not been through there for over ten yearsNearly took one of the offices in complex but a bit far out
life is not a dress rehearsal

caro

Re: Where are these buildings?

Post by caro »

HAREWOOD HOUSE?

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

caro wrote:HAREWOOD HOUSE?
Hi caro :).

Yes they are close to the Harewood Business Park, at Stank in Harewood Estate (Harewood House is close by). There is more information about the buildings in my post on 'Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:02 pm' which is currently al least on page 2.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Ann

Post by Ann »

So where were they?

Ann

Post by Ann »

So where are they please?

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Ann wrote:So where are they please?
Hiya Ann :)

In view of my previous post that has me confused (easily done ;) ). They are at Stank in Harewood Estate close to the Harewood Business Park. To be a bit more precise they are just by a public accessible estate road close to just after where the lake drains away.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Ann

Post by Ann »

Ok thanks and sorry just getting used to the site again.