Slow SL

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
jim

Post by jim »

For a couple of days my access to threads has been getting slower and slower. No problems anywhere else, so is "page of death" time approaching?

liits

Post by liits »

I've not noticed any particular drop in speed but I still cannot get onto the Family History thread without going through the "Search" facility. If I click the thread link in the normal way, I get the "Time out" message. A minor pain in the......... but, when this began happening,SL was about to up-sticks and move, I didn't see the point in reporting it.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Was just thinking it was a bit slow to load Jim, I'll have a look into it this afternoon!
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

morleyhall

Post by morleyhall »

I have been having the same problem Jim. I think Saturday was the worst day for me, when the only way I could get my bookmark to active threads to load was if I opened a new tab. I hope that we aren't in the early stages of being attacked with a denial of service attack that will take the website down again.I'm sure Duncan will sort it out quickly, and with the new forum almost ready to go, at least we have a new forum that we can get our Secret Leeds fix from if the worst happens.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Should be resolved now, let me know if there are any further issues
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

jim

Post by jim »

Speed back to normal here. Thanks Duncan.