hi

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
laney31

Post by laney31 »

hi im member of a paranormal investigation team in farnley we are looking for places to visit for free or a cheap as possible ***** we are also looking for a couple of new members to join too if you think you have what it takes to investigate a haunted house and can bring passion to the group please get in touch *****thank you for reading elaine
e toole

anthonydna

Post by anthonydna »

Who you gonna call ?

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

"I ain't afraid of no ghost". :-)
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Hi Elaineignore the unhelpful and facetious comments from other members.If you look in our ghosts and goblins section you will see a number of threads on the subject of haunted places.These have a lot of places that are free to visit,espcially in the case of the road ghosts thread.i run the West Yorkshire Pagan Meetup and we also have done some investigations ourselve so I know what you mean about places charging!
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Your more than welcome to post this request in the facebook group if you have an account Elaine.Facebook group here.https://www.facebook.com/groups/SecretLeeds2/I know there are people interested in that kind of thing locally who see that group.Good luck     
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Steve Jones wrote: Hi Elaineignore the unhelpful and facetious comments from other members.If you look in our ghosts and goblins section you will see a number of threads on the subject of haunted places.These have a lot of places that are free to visit,espcially in the case of the road ghosts thread.i run the West Yorkshire Pagan Meetup and we also have done some investigations ourselve so I know what you mean about places charging! Hope your not losing your sense of humour Steve
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

Hi Elaine, I hope my "unhelpful and facetious" remark in no way offended you, if it did I apologise. It was meant to be an off the cuff remark, hence the "smiley face". Sorry, and I hope you find what it is you're looking for.
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

Croggy1
Site Admin

Post by Croggy1 »

Hello elaine, welcome to the group.

anthonydna

Post by anthonydna »

Sorry if my comment was taken in the wrong spirit.

laney31

Post by laney31 »

No its fine I've just been busy and it's nothing I've not heard before lol
e toole