Feature - Holy Trinity Church

To celebrate Treasures Revealed in Leeds, we look at the secrets of a city centre church.
Ro-Man

Post by Ro-Man »

MunkiThanks for the email letting us know this was available to view.I don't want to be over critical, but is there any chance you could send future emails using the BCC function rather than displaying all of our addresses to the whole group? Of course I trust all of the Secret Leeds users with my email address, but it kind of makes the choice of whether to display it in your profile a but redundant if it's there for all to see in a blanket mailing.Cheers

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

Ro-Man wrote: MunkiThanks for the email letting us know this was available to view.I don't want to be over critical, but is there any chance you could send future emails using the BCC function rather than displaying all of our addresses to the whole group? Of course I trust all of the Secret Leeds users with my email address, but it kind of makes the choice of whether to display it in your profile a but redundant if it's there for all to see in a blanket mailing.Cheers Wot he sed!!! ^^^^^^^^^ That CC is a spammer's DREAM!
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

sad to say I have had an unsolictied email asking me to join another Leeds forum from someone who was sent all those email addresses
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Great stuff Munki.. I did wonder how come you only took 1 picture while you were up there you posted before.. There looks some pretty good photo oppurtunities in the roof space.. I like the blue effect.. I'd be intriqued to see what effect you would get through that arch you snapped of the outside world with a long exposure shot! A really nice blue light shining against the orange brick would look stunning there!!
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

TABBYCAT

Post by TABBYCAT »

Not just you Tyke Bhoy I too got an uninvited invite!!!!

TABBYCAT

Post by TABBYCAT »

Not just you Tyke Bhoy I too got an uninvited invite!!!!

simonm

Post by simonm »

Cheers Munki. That church is the adopted church of the Royal Artillery in Leeds. Been there quite a few times on remembrance day! Cheers
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Loinerpete

Post by Loinerpete »

Looks like weve all been spammed, i got one too.

munki

Post by munki »

Yeah, me too. So at least you can all rest assured that I am suffering as much as you are for my stupidity. D'oh!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

Squatch_11

Post by Squatch_11 »

Yeah, me too - anyone had a look at joining whatever they're up to?Don't worry Munki - mine went straight into the junk mail folder