A just for fun risque where is this image.

How well do you know Leeds?
Leodian
PostsCOLON 5770
JoinedCOLON Thu 10 Jun, 2010 8:03 am

A just for fun risque where is this image.

Postby Leodian » Fri 16 Jan, 2015 7:43 pm

Hoping not to offend with this slightly risqué image I thought it may brighten up this already freezing night. This at least life-size image (probably larger) in the centre area of Leeds recently caught my eye, so when I happened ( ;)) to walk by again on January 15 2015 I took this photo. Now where is it located? The backward reflections may help though I suspect its location may already be very well known! For now though please keep comments cryptic so as not to spoil it for those who do not know where it is.

PS. If this image is considered to be inappropriate for 'Secret Leeds' then I will understand if this thread is removed.
Attachments
006R.jpg
006R.jpg (113.55 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.
buffaloskinner
PostsCOLON 1159
JoinedCOLON Sun 01 Apr, 2007 6:02 pm
LocationCOLON Nova Scotia

Re: A just for fun risque where is this image.

Postby buffaloskinner » Fri 16 Jan, 2015 8:47 pm

Nice shot Leo, best this year.

Isnt it near Disneyland?
Is this the end of the story ...
or the beginning of a legend?
Geordie-exile
PostsCOLON 1350
JoinedCOLON Wed 06 Feb, 2008 6:09 pm

Postby Geordie-exile » Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:31 pm

Eee she's not even got a vest on.
There is enough sadness in life without having fellows like Gussie Fink-Nottle going about in sea boots.
liits
PostsCOLON 1153
JoinedCOLON Sun 25 Mar, 2007 11:24 am
LocationCOLON North London
CONTACTCOLON

Postby liits » Sat 17 Jan, 2015 9:37 am

Geordie-exile wroteColonEee she's not even got a vest on.

You sound just like my Mum!

LS1
PostsCOLON 2153
JoinedCOLON Mon 23 Jul, 2007 8:30 am

Postby LS1 » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 1:42 am

Looks like the back of Victorias Secret on Bank Street. The new gates they have put in are reflected in the window. They look really good though I've not had a chance to look properly who is depicted on them,
Leodian
PostsCOLON 5770
JoinedCOLON Thu 10 Jun, 2010 8:03 am

Postby Leodian » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 1:31 pm

LS1 wroteColonLooks like the back of Victorias Secret on Bank Street. The new gates they have put in are reflected in the window. They look really good though I've not had a chance to look properly who is depicted on them,

Hi LS1. Yes it is the display there for the Victoria's Secret store in the Trinity Leeds centre. The first photo here shows the location of the poster near the start of the covered area from Bank Street into the centre. The second photo shows a view of most of Bank Street looking from near Commercial Street. I must have looked very pervy taking the photos but thankfully only a few people were around when I took them! :oops:

I thought the location would be well known so I expected there to be some cryptic clues such as my 'Secret Leeds' in my first post and probably clues such as people banking on people knowing where it is or three (trinity) guesses. I think my mind works in mysterious ways (well at least when it is working ;) )!
Attachments
005R.jpg
View taken Jan 15 2015 on Bank Street just before the covered area into Trinity Leeds.
005R.jpg (87.51 KiB) Viewed 1357 times
007R.jpg
View looking down Bank Street taken Jan 15 2015.
007R.jpg (84.57 KiB) Viewed 1357 times
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Return to