A bit more difficult....

How well do you know Leeds?
barnie

Post by barnie »

Is it Oxley Hall, former (?) Leeds Uni halls of residence? Nice building that.

sparky415

Post by sparky415 »

barnie...well done........Oxley hall it is...i spent many happy hours in my youth messing about in those grounds, climbing trees and chasing rabbits.
Come on Leeds United!

tilly

Post by tilly »

barnie wrote: Is it Oxley Hall, former (?) Leeds Uni halls of residence? Nice building that. Well done barnie.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

Yep, I thought it was somewhere around Headingley! Isnt Oxley Hall sort of inbetween where The Hollies is and Otley Road?
Have your fun when you're alive - you won't get nothing when you die... have a good time all the time! - Chumbawumba!

And no matter how things end, you should always keep in touch with your friends - Dave Gedge

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Good one sparky415. I hope you do not think I am intruding on your thread but I thought I would post this link to an image of Oxley House (with some information) that I found in Wikipedia:- http://tinyurl.com/nkrjfxz    I've had to change the URL in Wikipedia as in that it had File: O xley (I've put a space between the : the O and the x) so the : O bit in that results in Filexley being displayed!
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

sparky415

Post by sparky415 »

I have much clearer pics but i thought that would be too easy.......lolI will post another one soon...
Come on Leeds United!