What and where six

How well do you know Leeds?
polo

Post by polo »

Angry iron ? Iron cross ??? cross or am i barking up the wrong tree ?

yorkiesknob

Post by yorkiesknob »

With you all the way Phil. I really enjoy doing these puzzles the old way. I find the newer version too hard to follow and confusing. So come on Parksider give us an old school What and Where and see if we can keep the clue trail last a while with clues leading to the solution. Thanks to all and keep the good work up. Cheers from a warm Brisbane.    
Where there's muck there's money. Where there's money there's a fiddle.

polo

Post by polo »

Am i heading in the right direction with iron cross ??

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Are you still with us Parkie?Were all still mates with you, we just got a little confused.com with this puzzle??? Come back and give us the answer to this riddle, and do us another one that we can guess the good old way             
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

polo

Post by polo »

The only competition ive found that hasnt already been solved and im been ignoredoh well

polo

Post by polo »

Just out of intrest is anyone allowed to try at the comp or is it for a select few?

Croggy1
Site Admin

Post by Croggy1 »

Anyone is welcome to join in (but I rarely have an idea on them!)

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

Secret Leeds, especially its competitions, is for all its members. It's just that lots of folk are like me and aren't so good at spotting the answers!!

tilly

Post by tilly »

Parksider where have you gone i miss your what and where posts i never get the answer but like to see other members trying to find the answer.Ps I hope every thing is ok with you.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

polo

Post by polo »

Oh thats good the annoying thing is i awlays know the ones that im too late for. Alas id be in with a chance on this if i knew i wasnt thinking in the wrong place