What and where 5

How well do you know Leeds?
The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

It's a road to nowhere.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

I'll start off with this place?
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Phill_dvsn wrote: I'll start off with this place? Brilliant guess and great pic as always Phil.However I'm only doing well known Leeds places to give my mate Leo a chance!!

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

In the past it has gone to all four points of the compass.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

The Parksider wrote: Brilliant guess and great pic as always Phil.However I'm only doing well known Leeds places to give my mate Leo a chance!! Well I have to say Parksider you've made me remember a feeling I thought I left way back in 1983 when I escaped the clutches they called school. I have to admit you have the ability to totally baffle me. Your clues just confuse things more - and they are more cryptic than the Ipcress Files. I'm never even quite sure when they've been guessed correctly They are entertaining puzzles though. So I'll take it my bridge was the wrong answer then lol             
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

LS1

Post by LS1 »

Brown Lane -east/west? Were there more in the past?

biofichompinc

Post by biofichompinc »

How about the Ring Road? Although it seems to lose it's way a little out east. And it goes under two - maybe more - different A numbers.On a smaller scale, there is the infernal 'Loop Road'. Where does that go to then, if it isn't 'Nowhere'?

Tasa

Post by Tasa »

No idea of the correct answer yet, but I can't get the song out of my head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

It has to be hard at the start.It has to get easier once you have a combination of cluesIt has to be devised to throw you.....to get you going down the wrong road so to speak!But here's the next clue.....""On this road one did explode""I'm a poet and I don't know it!!

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Phil said "Well I have to say Parksider. Your clues just confuse things more........."That's a matter of apinion    (MONDAY EDIT - geddit?)If anyone's got it now give another clue not the answer!