What and where 3.

How well do you know Leeds?
The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Let's join in with good old Jogon and have two competitions to go at.Here's the first clue......"Fork Handles""Four Candles"Ah!! there's FOUR HANDLES on this cup.If you can get it on that, save it for later and you'll get your virtual ceegar.In the meantime you must (pretty please) post another clue and not the answer...........

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

First sup in Batley?

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Any warmer with these Leeds four candles?
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

I struggle with these, it's like crosswords but worse cos other folks can see how duff I am at 'em

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Would answering the street it's on be a bore?
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

jim

Post by jim »

The one Ronnie's.

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Phill_dvsn wrote: Any warmer with these Leeds four candles? Your actually looking literally for four handles.Anyway she had a brother close by, just down the road round the corner.......Ooof gave you two clues there......

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

The Parksider wrote: Your actually looking literally for four handles.Anyway she had a brother close by, just down the road round the corner.......Ooof gave you two clues there..... Oh ok.. I thought it might be the new Mr Arkwright's Tool Emporium on Boar Lane.The Four candles picture frame is/was in the shop window a few days ago from that photo passed around twitter. Back to the guessing board then         

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

OK Here's another.The siblings "escaped to the country"To quote an afternoon TV programme.

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

And yet the Corinthian columns remain here amongst the empty buildings with the fork handles, erm no, four candles, erm no, four handles (that's right) on the cup.