What & Where?

How well do you know Leeds?
The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Jogon wrote: Familiar but different.If you know it, high crypticity please. Well someone had to break ranks Caron!!In with the new and out with the old, but for the life of me I cannot trace what "the old" is what on earth??

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

The Parksider wrote: Jogon wrote: Familiar but different.If you know it, high crypticity please. Well someone had to break ranks Caron!!In with the new and out with the old, but for the life of me I cannot trace what "the old" is what on earth?? A large town that knows it's place in life?
ex-Armley lad

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

The Parksider wrote: Jogon wrote: Familiar but different.If you know it, high crypticity please. Well someone had to break ranks Caron!!In with the new and out with the old, but for the life of me I cannot trace what "the old" is what on earth?? A large town that knows it's place in life?
ex-Armley lad

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

ex-Armley lad

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

stutterdog wrote: The Parksider wrote: Jogon wrote: Familiar but different.If you know it, high crypticity please. Well someone had to break ranks Caron!!In with the new and out with the old, but for the life of me I cannot trace what "the old" is what on earth?? A large town that knows it's place in life? Sorry tried cancelling multiple posts but can't!
ex-Armley lad

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Not looking like this today, yet another great promise to never materialise     
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Hi Stutterdog. Regarding duplicate posts I find that using the edit function for the post to be deleted and then removing all of the text (including a quote) and then type something like "Post now deleted" and posting that. Review it first but only your new text should now show. I hope this makes sense!
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Caron

Post by Caron »

Is it the station? I'm confused now...

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

Leodian wrote: Hi Stutterdog. Regarding duplicate posts I find that using the edit function for the post to be deleted and then removing all of the text (including a quote) and then type something like "Post now deleted" and posting that. Review it first but only your new text should now show. I hope this makes sense! Thanks Leodian,I'll try and remember that next time.
ex-Armley lad

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Caron wrote: Is it the station? I'm confused now... Doesn't take much You should see her on facebook, you guess the question and add the link to it on street view. Caron clicks on it.. then next thing.I KNOW where it is she posts, and steals your answer. Totally shameless she is     
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!