What & Where? #02

How well do you know Leeds?
munki

Post by munki »

D'oh! I don't believe this. Maybe the competition should be changed slightly so that the challenge is for anyone to come up with something that Phil can't recognise...#03 coming soon. If anyone would like to submit a photo to be identified, send it to me at [email protected]
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Sorry mate!! I can also read your mind what you said when it was me who guessed it. I'm not on your xmas card list then yet i see? :-/
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Reginal Perrin

Post by Reginal Perrin »

munki wrote: D'oh! I don't believe this. Maybe the competition should be changed slightly so that the challenge is for anyone to come up with something that Phil can't recognise...#03 coming soon. If anyone would like to submit a photo to be identified, send it to me at [email protected] I was going to say that. Seriously I was.
Ravioli, ravioli followed by ravioli. I happen to like ravioli.