Watch out....pervy about

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Had just logged on here to catch up for the first time in ages when my daughter rang and said she had been flashed at. Herself and two mates, all age 11. Broad daylight (around 2.00pm today) just near Tong Road/SilverRoyds area. He'd flashed then did other things to himself which I'm probably not allowed to say. Other people must have seen him about as he was only wearing boots and a dark green? coat. Yes really! Possibly 50's to 60's with grey hair.I must say the police were fantastic as they were here within minutes and we saw a few patrols out within minutes.Ive put this on as a warning for anyone else with kids and to say if anyone has any ideas then Pudsey police station are dealing with it.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

It can be a sad world we live in sometimes can't it? Not the kind of thing one expects to read about on here, but goes to show how well read the site must be to be of value at such times - and I don't think anyone can object to this

carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Quick update.... The police have arrested someone but I don't know what happens next. Maybe it was his lack of trousers that gave him away in this weather

buffaloskinner

Post by buffaloskinner »

Its times like this when the chop it off law is needed
Is this the end of the story ...or the beginning of a legend?

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

If he flashed today,it would have dropped offby itself! Brrrrr!

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

unfortunatly arry,the law won't let me deal with nonses in my own inimitable way,otherwise i would be on piecework mate.
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

COD piece work?

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

arry awk wrote: COD piece work? the government would have to supply the razor blades,vinegar,lemon juice etc...then i would drop what's left off at the local sherriffs office and collect my payments...bit like clint would do arry...
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Wagons ro-o-ll!