Whoa new Google earth

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
MsJ2uk

Post by MsJ2uk »

,Going on what some of you have said about it dating about June 2006, probably explains why i couldnt find a newly built school. I only get chance to access google earth once a week. So if anybody wants to check for me?? The school is now called New Bewerley Community School(but listed as a childrens centre, + spelt wrong. Tut!) Its on the old Greenwood Primary School in Beeston, LS11. The new school is an 'Amonite' (spiral) shape.,     Post    
To the Skeptic, no proof is possible.To the Believer, no proof is necessary.

MsJ2uk

Post by MsJ2uk »

,When Greenwood Primary got demolished, they found some victorian cellers(my daughter said they were washrooms, toilets from whatever was there before Greenwood PS was built) If the photos on google earth are from Spring 2006, you may see the victorian building outline. Construction of New Bewerley school began 2006 and opened Oct 2006.,     Post    
To the Skeptic, no proof is possible.To the Believer, no proof is necessary.

jf

Post by jf »

The school can be seen at the following location (copy and paste this into the search box on Google Earth) 53°46'49.22"N 1°32'44.30"WLooks like an interesting building.

moggy

Post by moggy »

Arthur Greenwood middle school had the weirdest construction, everything in miniature. Built at first as a primary then designated as a middle school for bigger kids. hence showers at waist height, drinking fountains three feet off the floor and furniture and fittings that were more suited for little fingers.

fluffysheep

Post by fluffysheep »

Check this out.....http://maps.live.com/It's like Google Earth, but can view stuff in 3D! Try the birds eye view!