Twitchy bum time

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Troll

Post by Troll »

Well the waiting is nearly over. Myself and family are getting ready to take the trip over the hill to that there Manchester, for the Rugby League Grand Final.I must admit there were times this year when I thought "oh well, always next year" but the team have done brilliant.So one last game, and I for one know they can do it. Just St Helens and the, "oh not him again, ref!" between them and the the title.Good luck Leeds.GO THE RHINOS.
Go the Rhinos.

skippy

Post by skippy »

Troll wrote: Well the waiting is nearly over. Myself and family are getting ready to take the trip over the hill to that there Manchester, for the Rugby League Grand Final.I must admit there were times this year when I thought "oh well, always next year" but the team have done brilliant.So one last game, and I for one know they can do it. Just St Helens and the, "oh not him again, ref!" between them and the the title.Good luck Leeds.GO THE RHINOS. i want to wish rhinos good luck too
brenda littlejohn

pid

Post by pid »

yeah me too . leeds united are one nil down right now but well pull it back . england and scotland are winning tho so lets hope its victory all round eh

wolrab

Post by wolrab »

Let me be the first to congratulate the rhino's on a superb win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevief

Post by stevief »

wolrab wrote: Let me be the first to congratulate the rhino's on a superb win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll echo that.An excellent game and a thoroughly deserved victory,I've been watching Super League all season and NOBODY has bossed Saints like the Rhinos did!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

The best bit about our victory is that we beat opponents that are probably one of the best ball playing teams in the world,irrsepective of what code.We did not just beat them,we humiliated them.and they were at ful strength.Ladies and Gentlemen its a nice feeling to live in the city of the best Rugby League team in the country,lets hope that LUFC can also mirror that!PER ARDUA AD ASTRA
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

Echo the above. Fantastic win for Leeds. We bossed the Saints for most of the match capping off a great end of season. Thanks Tony for some great memories (and not so great!) but all a big part of being on the Leeds rollercoaster, good luck with Britain.An ecstatic Loiner.

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

well done lads!!!!!!!! LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love a Landrover