John Lewis Store Leeds

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
volvojack

John Lewis Store Leeds

Post by volvojack »

I understand that the John Lewis Store is about to open in Leeds.
For those who have not shopped with them before you are in for a treat.
We have used their Bristol Store for many many years and they are the One company that you can always have confidence in,
whatever you purchase you have the confidence of knowing that you may return same if not fully satisfied under their No Quibble Policy. though we shop with them more and more on line the same principles apply. In store the staff are helpful and polite and i assume the same standards will apply in the Leeds store.

volvojack

Re: John Lewis Store Leeds

Post by volvojack »

[quote="volvojack"]I understand that the John Lewis Store is about to open in Leeds.
For those who have not shopped with them before you are in for a treat.
We have used their Bristol Store for many many years and they are the One company that you can always have confidence in,
whatever you purchase you can be of knowing that you may return same if not fully satisfied under their No Quibble Policy. though we shop with them more and more on line the same principles apply. In store the staff are helpful and polite and i assume the same standards will apply in the Leeds store.

I honestly do not have shares or any connection with this Company but to add to my earlier post, we ordered a new electric oven a week ago to be delivered today. Yesterday we had a phone call confirming this and another call this morning to say it would be here in ninety minutes. arrived on time and old one disconnected and taken away for £9.
Just good service.

(The Nine Quid i mentioned does Not include the price of the new oven however. J.L. are good but not that good )