1938 Webbing

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Jimbo5553

Post by Jimbo5553 »

I have a complete set of 1938 Army Webbing,containing,Large Pack, Small Pack, Cross Straps, Gas Mask, Ammo Pouches, Belt, Water Bottle, Piss Pot Helmet, square mess tins, plus some extra straps and buckles,I am looking for around £70 if anybody is interested ???jimbo

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Sorry guys but this isn't Exchange and Mart. Way off topic I'm afraid, and absolutely nothing to do with public houses!dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Get 'fell in' 5553! yez is on a 252 for misappropriationof WD equipment!(no, NOT MOD in those days!)There's a couple of MP's and a 'paddy wagon' outside, so best get out the back door, in a bit of an igri!!If I hear of anyone wanting some webbing,I'll let u know (for a small fee!) Try ITV or a film unit. they might be wanting some for the next Dunkirk film! (NO. 5?). Personally,I was glad to see the back of mine and anyway, I'm, clean out of Brasso and Pickering's Khaki/green no3 Blanco!(Lost me button stick too!)Good Luck mateCheersArry Awk (Sir! 275!)

stevief

Post by stevief »

Jimbo5553 wrote: I have a complete set of 1938 Army Webbing,containing,Large Pack, Small Pack, Cross Straps, Gas Mask, Ammo Pouches, Belt, Water Bottle, Piss Pot Helmet, square mess tins, plus some extra straps and buckles,I am looking for around £70 if anybody is interested ???jimbo Try eBay mate,you can sell 'owt on there!!