Local tradesmen - nice work if you can get it!!

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

LOL!!!!!
Love a Landrover

LS1

Post by LS1 »

I gave up reccomending ages ago, more trouble than its worth. Like they say, one mans success is anothers failure or somehting like that. Someone can do a great job for you, and then a crappy one for someone else so can cause no end of trouble between friendships!

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

I did write you an email about this Carrotol, but just to clarify ...There have been some problematic posts on the site recently, and I removed your comments as part of a clean up process. Firstly there was some bad language (which is how I came across it) and secondly the general theme of the thread was turning from recommending good tradesmen to slagging off bad workmen - admittedly the workman was from a dream, but I could kind of see where it was heading...We haven't done much moderating on the site until recently, but in future please expect any threads which contravene the following rules to be moved or deleted:i) stay on target - please don't wander too far from the point of the threadii) don't use foul language - I have been editing posts which include swearing up until now, but in future I will be deleting them in their entirety, and without warningiii) don't be nasty about other folk - please don't be unpleasant about anyone or anything on the site. such posts will be removed even if they don't contain bad language.I'm just working on some terms and conditions regarding acceptable posts and what things will be moderated - I'll put them in the Help forum when they're done.Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Anyone wants any joinery stuff doing they can give me a shout. Pretty mean with the paper & paste too :-)
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

carrotol

Post by carrotol »

OK admin. Soz. Was just havin a laugh. I am well and truly told off now and will put myself into detention for half an hour to make up for it

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

What did i say? what did i say?
Love a Landrover