FAO 'Arry Awk'

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
simonm

Post by simonm »

Due to the lack of PM function on here....Terry. Many many thanks for the card and kind words last week. It was really appreciated. My mum was gladened by your words. Thanks and lots of love to yourself and Hilary.Simon
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

WB Simon - Scandy family also sent a card...hope it arrived.You have overcome before, mate...please let our friendship help in some way to let you overcome again.To the forum - Simonm's dad died last week. RIP to his dad and sincere condolences to Si and his family
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Scandy Bramley wrote: WB Simon - Scandy family also sent a card...hope it arrived.You have overcome before, mate...please let our friendship help in some way to let you overcome again.To the forum - Simonm's dad died last week. RIP to his dad and sincere condolences to Si and his family Cheers mate, thanks, your sentiments are very much appreciated. As to the card, I'm afraid it may have gone astray! Are you sure there's an actual postal link between Denmark and England? The amount of stuff that has gone missing when you send it to me.. Seriously, thanks very much, love to Lis and Frederick (hope the spelling is ok)
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Hi Si! Wot's a PM? Don't tell me Gordon B has been postingon here?Glad card arrived OK and that you and Mum appreciated it.Didn't Scandy mention that the Longships were on strike in DK last week?Hence mail delay!Thanks old mate.Arry

simonm

Post by simonm »

arry awk wrote: Hi Si! Wot's a PM? Don't tell me Gordon B has been postingon here?Glad card arrived OK and that you and Mum appreciated it.Didn't Scandy mention that the Longships were on strike in DK last week?Hence mail delay!Thanks old mate.Arry hahahah, as always, your posts make me chuckle. PM is a Private Message. A lot of forums have the ability to post pm's to each other, bypassing the main forum.As to Gordon B, wish the bugger would post, he'd get short shrift from missen. Not that I'm tory, just fed up with his lot! Cheers again..Simon

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Hi Sijust found this reply! So many others to get thru!Thanks for the explanation of PM (thought it wasa ladies' complaint!).Cheers from an ex Armla' Square'ee-ad ,(Born St Mary's,Lived Devonshire St and Bushire St!).Bet they all look for 'em on t'map!('cept you!).ATB ARRY!