Big issue seller

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Bit of a rambling story here. My half brother who was brought up by our mutual sperm donor (sorry, I mean Father) was a druggie and ended up selling the Big Issue outside Argos in Town. I only really got to know him once he had already started on the slippery slope to heroin. I used to take him food, fags, coffee etc. And, I admit, give him the odd bollocking about killing himself, or a hug, in front of horrified/interested shoppers. Last time I saw him he was in LGI because of Hepatitis and he discharged himself and disappeared again. I have recently been told that he has died and have no idea how to find out as I don't know his date of birth (birthdays didn't really come into our chats).But, and this is more strange, is that I was told his brother had also died. And they would both be in their mid 30's-ish. So, after all that, (and trust me, there's much more to the story) does the name Busfield ring any bells with anyone?

JanCee

Post by JanCee »

I think you might get information from the Register Office which is now in the Town Hall. Call them first to see what information you would need.

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

if you get no joy,then try the salvation army people tracing service.it was a tenner a few years back,but its bloody good.good luck.
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?