Armley today website

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Have any of you been on the Armley Today website? What is your opinion of it. Doesn't seem very up to date and hardly has any members (about 10). I think I am member no. 10. Not much for a site thats been running a while

carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Pleeeease!!!! Somebody tell me your views on this website. Even if you aren't from Armley, take a look and tell me if it's only me whop thinks its rubbish

leedslab

Post by leedslab »

I have had a look at it and I agree cos armley is a big place and the website isnt much good. why dont you ask the people who run it what is going on?it looks as though nobody has updated it for a long time. If i knew how to even start a website i would love to start one for this area

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

Here's a topical pic for their homepage on the next update. Armley Today - SimonM in foreground! (soz pic is so big!)...
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

simonm

Post by simonm »

I wouldn't exactly call that littel red cross big.. Bramley born, Bramley bred, strong in't arm, thick in't ed!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

simonm

Post by simonm »

simonm wrote: I wouldn't exactly call that littel red cross big.. Bramley born, Bramley bred, strong in't arm, thick in't ed!! You cheeky tw@t!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

carrotol

Post by carrotol »

Is that a topical pic? What/ where the hell is that? Confused.com

simonm

Post by simonm »

carrotol wrote: Is that a topical pic? What/ where the hell is that? Confused.com It has nowt to do with Armley, OR me for that matter, it's just the bitter and twisted mind of a sick and troubled individual!!