This Forum - Please read

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
JanCee

Post by JanCee »

I suppose.....but surely you'd expect the number to fluctuate by more than a few? Even at this time of the morning it's telling me 37.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Also, I would greatly appreciate my email address NOT being used for marketing purposes in future!!!!!!!!!    I was under the impression that email address is meant to be kept a secret, if ticked to be so.. If that is the case then I take umbrage to the fact that Secret Leeds may be flaming / spamming it's users!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

rikj

Post by rikj »

There's a thread on that here simon:http://www.secretleeds.com/forum/Messag ... readID=451

munki

Post by munki »

simonm wrote: Also, I would greatly appreciate my email address NOT being used for marketing purposes in future!!!!!!!!!    I was under the impression that email address is meant to be kept a secret, if ticked to be so.. If that is the case then I take umbrage to the fact that Secret Leeds may be flaming / spamming it's users!! Hello Simon,Completely my fault. It was an honest mistake not to BCC that email I sent out. We certainly have no intention of USING your email address for spamming & will not repeat the mistake. I know the damage has been done... but the mistake will not be repeated & every effort will be made to keep your details secret in future.Munki.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Withtalk of tidying up the boards, House keeping is always wise but, I do hope this wouldn't mean actually deleting past threads. There is a wealth of knowledge being slowly acrued here - would be a shame if any of it were lost, at the very worst an archive section would be good.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Riki, aye, sorry, didn't spot that one already going. Munki. No worries, mistakes happen. I was just a tad pi**ed off by receiving the type of mail I did.Cheers
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"