Look North

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
munki

Post by munki »

Guess where I've been today?Watch Look North tonight, & you might find out....or, something more news-worthy might happen, in which case you won't find out!
Attachments
__TFMF_q2kjs355lncqmdujjwvn4uut_d77a9bf9-d4ac-4a0f-8014-2bbc2aba5584_0_MaintainAspect.jpg
__TFMF_q2kjs355lncqmdujjwvn4uut_d77a9bf9-d4ac-4a0f-8014-2bbc2aba5584_0_MaintainAspect.jpg (35.92 KiB) Viewed 3079 times
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

I saw that Munki, great piece. (for camera, not the reporter!!)A bit naughty of you to be spreading the "tunnels to creation" rumour though!!

munki

Post by munki »

Haha, I know. It's telly - they only want the most outrageous stuff. And I did say 'maybe'!Anyway, rumours are just as much fun as the truth, I reckon.We had a professional photograpgher with us. I should be getting the pictures back today, so look out for the next 'Highly Irregular Feature' soon.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Any chance of a quick synopsis of what it was all about Please? I was working till late so didn't have chance to see it
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

munki

Post by munki »

I'll cover it in the 'Feature', which I am hoping will be up in the next couple of days.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Cheers mi dear!! ;-)
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

munki

Post by munki »

Actually - you can watch it here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/looknorthyorkslinc ... mlAlthough it won't play on my computer!

simonm

Post by simonm »

munki wrote: Actually - you can watch it here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/looknorthyorkslinc ... mlAlthough it won't play on my computer! Cheers Munki. Althpugh I was watching it at work, with sound off, It looks great. Can't wait to get home to hear it as well.. Many thanks

Reginal Perrin

Post by Reginal Perrin »

munki wrote: Guess where I've been today?Watch Look North tonight, & you might find out....or, something more news-worthy might happen, in which case you won't find out! It's the supports under the new part of the station, behind Princes Quay if I'm not mistaken.
Ravioli, ravioli followed by ravioli. I happen to like ravioli.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Nice one munki. Stardom at last.. I watched the vid clip as i didn't know it was on the box last night.. You can still see behind that blocked off arch where the fire was from the other side of the river. It's still open although it's only visible in winter when the vegetation dies back.. Did you get any good stuff on camera when there ready?
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/