Jimmy Savile

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Phallica2000

Post by Phallica2000 »

Lol. And the two named (but there's NO evidence for) by Russell Brand are Elton John and Michael Barrymore.    
Young 'uns that have no interest in the history of the place they grew up in....disgraceful.

Phallica2000

Post by Phallica2000 »

I meant to say NO evidence for.
Young 'uns that have no interest in the history of the place they grew up in....disgraceful.

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Phallica2000 wrote: I meant to say NO evidence for. You can edit your own posts
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

majorhoundii

Post by majorhoundii »

I saw this the other day, wasn't JS a Bevin boy? I wonder if he's on the memorial?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22433354

Phallica2000

Post by Phallica2000 »

drapesy wrote: Phallica2000 wrote: I meant to say NO evidence for. You can edit your own posts Ah, sorry about that, I shall remember next time.

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Yewtree and NSPCC (a co-production) do seem to have implemented The One True Word, namely theirs.Credit to Secret Leeds for not pulling this thread when others might have. Amazing thread this.I never thought I'd agree with Ron, but the recent hounding of Ms Hewson by NSPCC for airing a view beggars belief.http://www.spectator.co.uk/columnists/r ... democracy/

Good-Honest-Iago

Post by Good-Honest-Iago »

They brought down the New York Mafia and it's most terrifying individuals including John Gotti, prolific paedophiles and the Catholic Church in Ireland, even the Soviet Union/Iron Curtain........all unthinkable once. But an elderly man called Jimmy Savile, no, that proved impossible because everyone was too scared to testify......so they waited till he was dead to come forward with evidence......why oh why must I remain skeptical?!
"Good Honest Iago does not make false claims"

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

The police were too busy infiltrating Greenpeace, getting women pregnant and writing libelous pamphlets against McDonalds.    

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

G.H.I.Some say (Clarkson voice) if he was from Liverpool he'd be innocent by now.

Good-Honest-Iago

Post by Good-Honest-Iago »

lower profile ones like Stuart Hall it is more believable, but Jimmy Savile?! - people had been wanting to pin something on him for years. Surely someone could have come out with enough to secure a conviction before he died like they'd done with Hall! Something doesn't add up.
"Good Honest Iago does not make false claims"