Do you think Leeds has enough events?

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
mike

Post by mike »

I agree. bates needs to go.Such a large city, why can;t we have some more luck!Doubt we'll get promoted next season an all....
Mike

Festwerfer

Post by Festwerfer »

Festwerfer was a nick name my mate gave me god knows why but it stuck. Mind he talks his own language anyway sherghoyvir murglebeaver are two more of his weird words. I think he used too many drugs in the 60's LOl As for Leeds united maybe we should leave it for other forums there are enough of them.

Reginal Perrin

Post by Reginal Perrin »

I was thinking this the other day when the snooker was on. We need a high profile event to get the TV crews here. Maybe we can wrest the Darts away from Frimley Green? Good God even the "Manchester Half Marathon" got a live outside broadcast the other weekend. Can you think of anything more pointless than that? London Marathon, boring but fair do's, Great North Run? Good history I suppose but A N Other fun run? Don't think so.
Ravioli, ravioli followed by ravioli. I happen to like ravioli.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Scandy Bramley wrote: Festwerfer wrote: Some one said the other day you ain't a big team no more, your right I said but we are still a big club. The quicker we get shut of that bates and his side kick the better. Mate (your name "Festwerfer" means "Party Painter" in Dutch, BTW! lol!), I could discuss this with you all evening, but we have already seriously hijacked this thread and I apologise to the thread starter.Maybe we should start a seperate one just about LUFC? This scandy Bramley character is not married to a viking in copenhagen is it???
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"