Evergrowing Leeds!

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
simon2710

Post by simon2710 »

Leeds just keeps on growing.... 3 new buildings awaiting planning permition and is expected to go ahead.Criterion Place:Lumiere Towers:The Gateway:Some info for these skyscrapers can be found at the following website: www.skyscrapernews.com
Simon -H-

jf

Post by jf »

I think Lumiere and the Gateway are beyong planning permission since they've started building them! The Gateway is well on the way, Lumiere has only just started.Some of these places look exciting, but what is actually going in them? More empty flats?Maybe the foundations of the Lumiere will break open the super secret town hall to train station subway, releasing abandoned circus lions onto the city streets.

Loinerpete

Post by Loinerpete »

I want to be there peering down the hole when the digging starts in a couple of weeks, the holes will have to be very deep and i bet there will be allsorts to see down there, lets hope we get the chance to see some stuff before the foundations are laid. It will also be interesting when and if criterion place is built on the site of the queens hall, that close to the river there will have been ancient settlements, cant wait to see.