Na then

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
simonm

Post by simonm »

I'm back!! Anyone for a fight? Hope yer all well. Lots of new faces to pick fights with I see. I'm only kidding Admin..
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Si

Post by Si »

Where've you been? Her Majesty's pleasure for fighting?

simonm

Post by simonm »

hahahah, nah. I was spending a lot of time looking for work, now I'm back in work I can spend more time on here.... Nothing against the posters / admin, but I was just finding this whole posting lark a bit of a chore for a while as well, so just had a rest!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Si

Post by Si »

Yeah, but now you've got to read about five million posts to catch up!!! PS Congrats on the new job! You're not the new landlord of The Albion, perchance?!

simonm

Post by simonm »

I know, but that stops it getting dull, for a while at least.     Thanks for the congrats. Nah, not the Albion. I wouldn't mind it if I won the biggie on the lottery, but not the game to be in these days.Nah, I'm working back in IT support ("sorry, your pc isn't working, have you tried switching it off and back on again") type of help I give!

Si

Post by Si »

Admin (Munki and DSCO) have been very quiet while you've been away - coincidence?

simonm

Post by simonm »

They're locked in my celler!    

Si

Post by Si »

simonm wrote: I know, but that stops it getting dull, for a while at least.     Thanks for the congrats. Nah, not the Albion. I wouldn't mind it if I won the biggie on the lottery, but not the game to be in these days.Nah, I'm working back in IT support ("sorry, your pc isn't working, have you tried switching it off and back on again") type of help I give! Bloody 'Ell! Free advice! Thanks Simon - I wondered why it wasn't working!

Si

Post by Si »

simonm wrote: They're locked in my celler!     Ha Ha! Nice one.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Ransom demands will be sent out soon!!