Friendly Bunch

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
wiggy

Post by wiggy »

simonm wrote: Phill_d wrote: It does get a little 'heated at times'     Only when YOU mention a bloody hidden village.. Anyone for tea? or european dictators..although general franco hasn't had a run out yet....
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Amusing I admit Trojan, but getting deleted anyway, sorry...I don't think I could ever ban you Simon - you bring too much joy and happiness into my life with your cheerful and optimistic view of the world.    
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Isn't it funny how blatant sarcasm allways comes through electronic media? I knew you loved me really Dunc..
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

simonm wrote: Isn't it funny how blatant sarcasm allways comes through electronic media? I knew you loved me really Dunc.. get a room you two..

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

that actually did make me laugh out loud!i was reading down the lovely welcoming messages then trojan landed a corker lol total class! comedy timing at its bestps/dsco you haven't banned our trojan have you???pps/goooooooooooood morning mr wiggy sir    
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Brandy wrote: that actually did make me laugh out loud!i was reading down the lovely welcoming messages then trojan landed a corker lol total class! comedy timing at its bestps/dsco you haven't banned our trojan have you???pps/goooooooooooood morning mr wiggy sir     well good morrow to you,fine giptonite,oh great purvayer of all things gipton..how are you on this fine may morning.it was cracking timing though by trojan..i too laughed out loud.

simonm

Post by simonm »

wiggy wrote: simonm wrote: Isn't it funny how blatant sarcasm allways comes through electronic media? I knew you loved me really Dunc.. get a room you two.. Only if he brings his strawberry flavoured Swarfega with the grit in..
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

simonm wrote: wiggy wrote: simonm wrote: Isn't it funny how blatant sarcasm allways comes through electronic media? I knew you loved me really Dunc.. get a room you two.. Only if he brings his strawberry flavoured Swarfega with the grit in.. i'm bringing popcorn!

Mick_SGC

Post by Mick_SGC »

Down to the New Penny you lot.And Hi, welcome to the Gayest site in town.
I'll be back (arnie)

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Mick_SGC wrote: Down to the New Penny you lot.And Hi, welcome to the Gayest site in town. Who said lol?
Attachments
__TFMF_stfufx55nqwjy2vppsqvhavi_dbf68631-bb45-4583-ad9f-7768e7852437_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_stfufx55nqwjy2vppsqvhavi_dbf68631-bb45-4583-ad9f-7768e7852437_0_main.jpg (83.33 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/