Friendly Bunch

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Phill_d wrote: Mick_SGC wrote: Down to the New Penny you lot.And Hi, welcome to the Gayest site in town. Who said lol? lol ahhhhhhhhhhh some light relief from the skulls threadps/i said light relief not hand relief
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Brandy wrote: Phill_d wrote: Mick_SGC wrote: Down to the New Penny you lot.And Hi, welcome to the Gayest site in town. Who said lol? lol ahhhhhhhhhhh some light relief from the skulls threadps/i said light relief not hand relief Oh-er! You are nughty lol Yes I actually came across this jolly erm (chap) searching stuff about our skully's. I'm amazed about the new stuff I have learn't. bugger all about the skulls tho
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

dsco wrote: Amusing I admit Trojan, but getting deleted anyway, sorry...I don't think I could ever ban you Simon - you bring too much joy and happiness into my life with your cheerful and optimistic view of the world.     No offence intended - just my sense of humour.
Industria Omnia Vincit

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

frisbee wrote: We should arrange another social night for secret leeds readers. 11th may
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Brandy wrote: Phill_d wrote: Mick_SGC wrote: Down to the New Penny you lot.And Hi, welcome to the Gayest site in town. Who said lol? lol ahhhhhhhhhhh some light relief from the skulls threadps/i said light relief not hand relief Woah woah woah sweet child o mine,what have i missed!!Whats the light relief and what did Trojan post,send me an email if it cant be posted!!    
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

Mick_SGC

Post by Mick_SGC »

He said the F word in a very jokey way!
I'll be back (arnie)

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

cnosni wrote: Brandy wrote: Phill_d wrote: Mick_SGC wrote: Down to the New Penny you lot.And Hi, welcome to the Gayest site in town. Who said lol? lol ahhhhhhhhhhh some light relief from the skulls threadps/i said light relief not hand relief Woah woah woah sweet child o mine,what have i missed!!Whats the light relief and what did Trojan post,send me an email if it cant be posted!!     the guy said we are such a friendly bunch and trojan replied with a full blown eff off....it was pure comic timing mate,you had to see it,trust me it was a laugh out loud moment.
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

And strangely we haven't heard from the original poster since...
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

martino

Post by martino »

dsco wrote: And strangely we haven't heard from the original poster since... Still walking round Morley looking for trojan

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

martino wrote: dsco wrote: And strangely we haven't heard from the original poster since... Still walking round Morley looking for trojan Think about where Trojans come from and you might find me.
Industria Omnia Vincit