Happy Day

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Croggy

Post by Croggy »

Ah yes - I got that one (eventually!) bit slow on the uptake ... must be my age!!! (until today that is ... +1 now!!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Geordie-exile wrote: chameleon wrote: Geordie-exile wrote: Are you on the 'Level' chameleon? Yup, it's someones birthday on here today, the clues are there for all to find, those that do - will know, those that don't - won't and a secret it will stay! Ah. My attempt at punning on your age clue in the first post was obviously a failure. It must be 'Running in the Family'. Many happy returns all! I suspect that if I'd got it , it wouldn't have - but I didn't!    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Geordie-exile wrote: chameleon wrote: Geordie-exile wrote: Are you on the 'Level' chameleon? Yup, it's someones birthday on here today, the clues are there for all to find, those that do - will know, those that don't - won't and a secret it will stay! Ah. My attempt at punning on your age clue in the first post was obviously a failure. It must be 'Running in the Family'. Many happy returns all! I suspect that if I'd got it , it wouldn't have - but I didn't!    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Whoops! Seeing double now.I suppose, sometimes on the level, but most time.... maybe not

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Damn I'm slow... 24 hours late working this one out! Belated happy returns to the gentleman concerned. Could have given you 41 bumps if I'd been quicker off the mark.dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

dsco wrote: Damn I'm slow... 24 hours late working this one out! Belated happy returns to the gentleman concerned. Could have given you 41 bumps if I'd been quicker off the mark.dsco Well done that man - I suggest the birthday star buys all the drinks now!    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

....Mind you, I think by the time the rest get it, he'll probably be that year older and have trogged through half the undergrowth in Leeds!

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Ha ha. I forgot to check this thread out today. Thanks for the indirect birthday wishes & I think Brandy's other half shared the day too. Thanks Guys
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Phill_d wrote: Ha ha. I forgot to check this thread out today. Thanks for the indirect birthday wishes & I think Brandy's other half shared the day too. Thanks Guys I think trog(lodyte) might have clinched it - but I'M not trying to be offensive, just vaguely subtle. Glad you took the fun at your expense as it was intended Phill and could join in

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Absolutely.. Good old fashioned fun! A rare old thing these days!!
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/