Disconnecting from a Thread

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
OzzieJoan

Post by OzzieJoan »

DSCO I was wrong, it says "mark this thread as done". But I ticked it anyway and will see what happens.OzzieJoan
Looking for my MORTIMER and DEAN ancestors.mortimer_joan@yahoo.com.au

skippy

Post by skippy »

OzzieJoan wrote: Oh, so simple. Thanks DSCO for that. However, I would tell you that, although I subscribed to be notified on this Thread we are on now, the header on my version of the red bar has the printer on the right, then next to that is an empty square and nothing else. When I put the cursor over the empty square it does say (I didn't write it down before doing this post) something like unsubscribe from thread.So that's what I will try right now and thanks again.OzzieJoan hi ozziejoan can you tell me where in australia you come from ? if i am not being nosey !!!!
brenda littlejohn

OzzieJoan

Post by OzzieJoan »

Hello Skippy,I see your name is Brenda Littlejohn. I only ever knew 2 Brendas. One was Brenda Kennington and we were school friends in Kent. The other was Brenda who was a couple of years younger than me and lived in Broadstairs, where I lived. I think her name was Hooper but not sure. Anyway, it would be wonderful if you were one of those.No, I don't mind you knowing where in Oz I live and going by your nickname I can understand why We're in Queensland, 50+ km west of Bundaberg. Do you know it?If you'd like to email me direct here is a webmail address:mortimer_joan@yahoo.com.auCheers,OzzieJoan

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi there,I see the problem Joan - not sure where that button has gone, but it seems to have disappeared for me too... I have the designers looking into it at the moment - should be sorted out soon.Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

skippy

Post by skippy »

hi there ozziejoan gud to hear from you ta 4 e-mail address will contact you later
brenda littlejohn

OzzieJoan

Post by OzzieJoan »

DSCO - OK, I still have no button today, 11th so will continue to check the new postingsSkippy - Look forward to hearing from youOzzieJoan

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

OzzieJoan,Hi there - just to let you know that the Reply Notifications button is now back on. Apologies for the incredible delay!dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

OzzieJoan

Post by OzzieJoan »

Many thanks for that DSCO. Thought it was just my computer when I read your message, checked the Boxes at the top, and found I still had only the Print one. Then it clicked, all was well after I had logged onto the site.Cheers,OzzieJoan

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Good news Joan, and apologies again for the inconvenience.dsco