,Compatable web browsers for this forum,, Post

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
MsJ2uk

Post by MsJ2uk »

,Ah! Just as i thought. . . So as to help Tech people, i select message box, empty box comes up, i type my message, select OK.My text goes inside the message box,just under this is a tick box to add attachments.Then i have 3 choices to click on,POST,PREVIEW or CANCEL.If i click post,my text gets posted with POST at the end,if i try to preview my text 1st,it just gets posted with PREVIEW,so i typed Testing,clicked cancel,+ it got posted with CANCEL,     Post    
To the Skeptic, no proof is possible.To the Believer, no proof is necessary.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Hey nice touch msj2uk double post for added malfunction.....post..... exterminate..... EXTERMINATE
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

OK - will pass this info on to the tech guys.cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi there,Finally got to the bottom of this question - and the answer is it's going to take time and money (like most things). I'd rather spend it on something else for the site I think, but I'd welcome your thoughts. It's quite an unusual browsing setup, and not really what the site was designed for, and I think there are other priorities. Like a SecretLeeds birthday party for example...Also I have grown to love these quirky little ',, Post' things. I think I'd miss them now...If anyone has any strong opinions on this feel free to either voice them here, or drop me an email at info@secretleeds.com. If I don't hear from anyone I'll assume that it's OK to leave it as it is.Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

dsco wrote: Hi there,Finally got to the bottom of this question - and the answer is it's going to take time and money (like most things). I'd rather spend it on something else for the site I think, but I'd welcome your thoughts. It's quite an unusual browsing setup, and not really what the site was designed for, and I think there are other priorities. Like a SecretLeeds birthday party for example...Also I have grown to love these quirky little ',, Post' things. I think I'd miss them now...If anyone has any strong opinions on this feel free to either voice them here, or drop me an email at info@secretleeds.com. If I don't hear from anyone I'll assume that it's OK to leave it as it is.Cheers,dsco Like the idea of a party,preferably in a "Quality" licensed establishment.This would tie in well with the 150th anniversary of the town hall and the 350th anniversary of the birth of Ralph Thoresby.Also,what cahnce of a clock tower visit at the Town Hall?
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

See my new thread in the Nightlife section...Cheers,dsco