Editing an avatar.

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Leodian

Editing an avatar.

Post by Leodian »

I had thought of changing my avatar but I seemed unable to do so and kept getting this message "The submitted avatar is 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high. Avatars must be at least 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high, but no larger than 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high". I'm :?.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

volvojack

Re: Editing an avatar.

Post by volvojack »

[quote="Leodian"]I had thought of changing my avatar but I seemed unable to do so and kept getting this message "The submitted avatar is 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high. Avatars must be at least 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high, but no larger than 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high". I'm :?.
Leodian, next time you contact Admin ask regards as changing your Avtar "Me How"

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

volvojack wrote:
Leodian wrote:I had thought of changing my avatar but I seemed unable to do so and kept getting this message "The submitted avatar is 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high. Avatars must be at least 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high, but no larger than 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high". I'm :?.
Leodian, next time you contact Admin ask regards as changing your Avtar "Me How"
Hi Jack.

Your "Me How" made me :).

No surprise of course that when I do change my avatar it will be another cute kitten/cat one ;).

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Leodian wrote:I had thought of changing my avatar but I seemed unable to do so and kept getting this message "The submitted avatar is 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high. Avatars must be at least 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high, but no larger than 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high". I'm :?.
My avatar seems to have disappeared but I still get the same very confusing message when ever I try to add a new avatar. I wonder if anyone is able to change their avatar or not :?: