Is it just me or?

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Lilysmum

Post by Lilysmum »

Si wrote: Hi Lilysmum, I couldn't get on for the last two days, either. I just got the screen like on Brandy's old post (see above.) It's very quiet, in't it? Where's admin? Hi Si, that's all I got too,thought it was my computer on the blink at first.Seems everybody has disappeared.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

I tried googling "Skulls Head Yard" and manged to get through to the site through the "backdoor" so to speak, but I noticed there was only two posts for the last couple of days so I didint bother. Not sure why it works like this. I am not technically addvanced enough!

Si

Post by Si »

munki wrote: Apologies for the wobbles. It all seems to be OK now. Let me know if you see otherwise. Cheers, Munki.Seems to be OK now.

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

You would think LCC would be able to pick a host for their servers who could be relied upon to put some money in the leccie meter ;-)
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Almost all day with just one post - has it gone AWOL again maybe? Very unusual (even for a Bank Holiday) - unless everyone has gone to spend the night at Meadow Hall    

Lilysmum

Post by Lilysmum »

Maybe everyone's gone to the Leeds Festival!

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Maybe most have gotten away fo't'weekend seein' as it's last bank holiday one o't'year!    
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Leeds-lad

Post by Leeds-lad »

Chrism wrote: Maybe most have gotten away fo't'weekend seein' as it's last bank holiday one o't'year!     Is this the same Chrism who knows George,Waspy,Biffo,Leapy and the rest?
"always expect the unexpected"

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Chrism wrote: Maybe most have gotten away fo't'weekend seein' as it's last bank holiday one o't'year!     Maybe, the weather's picked-up after all. I'll be having Christmas as my last BH Seems a long way off though.