Is it just me or?

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Si

Post by Si »

I'm getting the same message, but only on page 2 (or beyond) on each thread. It's very frustrating!

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi everybody,Sorry - been out and about and not had chance to respond. I couldn't get on the site to post either.However, it's all fixed now I believe. Apologies for the inconvenience.We do have our own dedicated server - sometimes it falls over though. It was part of a more general problem across a few of our sites over the weekend. I think a stray bogey monster got into the system at some point during Light Night...Well OK one of the log files had backed up to about 50 gig and the whole thing got a bit wobbly as a result. But that's all a bit techie.Anyway - let us know if there are any further issues, email info@secretleeds.com.Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Si

Post by Si »

Erm...I'm getting that "server error" screen again. Anyone else?

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Where abouts?
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Grr ... the server wobbled again. Apologies!Fixed now though.dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

skippy

Post by skippy »

help !!!! me too why dont they do something about it ? if they want us to keep in contact with the forum they should give plenty of pace most annoying !!!
brenda littlejohn

Si

Post by Si »

Morning all,Err...what happened yesterday? Another wobble?

Lilysmum

Post by Lilysmum »

I've not been able to get onto the site at all for the past two days,hope the problem is fixed now

Si

Post by Si »

Hi Lilysmum, I couldn't get on for the last two days, either. I just got the screen like on Brandy's old post (see above.) It's very quiet, in't it? Where's admin?

munki

Post by munki »

Apologies for the wobbles. It all seems to be OK now. Let me know if you see otherwise.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.