Website outage

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Sorry for the delay getting the forums back up and running everyone - I'm on holiday in the highlands of Scotland, having left my laptop charger at home and as a result have been struggling to resolve the issues with the site.On the upside, the shutdown was caused by the development work that's been going on to update the forum software on the site, and once completed, these sorts of server problems should be a thing of the past.Thanks for your patience everyone!
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

glad to see we are back up,I really missed my daily fix of stuff<LOL>.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

Glad to see you back SL., you've become rather addictive.
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

I wish to complain etc etc well done all

tilly

Post by tilly »

And a voice said let there be light and lo and behold there was light and all rejoiced.Well done Duncan.    
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

jim

Post by jim »

(Young Mr Grace voice) "You're all doing very well".Many thanks for everything you do to make this a great site Duncan.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

dsco wrote: Sorry for the delay getting the forums back up and running everyone - I'm on holiday in the highlands of Scotland, having left my laptop charger at home and as a result have been struggling to resolve the issues with the site.On the upside, the shutdown was caused by the development work that's been going on to update the forum software on the site, and once completed, these sorts of server problems should be a thing of the past.Thanks for your patience everyone! Hope the 'break' is doing you good (this place follows you everywhere though don't it?) Couldn't bring me back one of those big hairy steer things for a friend's surprise birthday presie by any chance???

shutthatdoor

Post by shutthatdoor »

Jogon wrote: I wish to complain etc etc well done all Wow, I didn't know I was addicted until I couldn't get my daily fix. Welcome back and Thank you.
'Eeh! That's thrown fat on t' fire'

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Perhaps the outage was a seven year (h)itch!     
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

liits

Post by liits »

dsco wrote: I'm on holiday in the highlands of Scotland, having left my laptop charger at home Can't you get somebody to follow you around with the "tech-ie kit" like that chap with the nuclear launch codes does for the US president?
Attachments
neuclear.jpg
neuclear.jpg (57.48 KiB) Viewed 6932 times