Testing

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Caron

Post by Caron »

Testing

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Caron wrote: Testing Short and to the point. I like that post Caron. Interestingly (well to me as I'm easily pleased ) as S and X are very close on a standard keyboard it would be very easy to type 'Texting' when 'Testing' is meant so we should all text our test (oops, test our text). I think I may need my sugar infusion, otherwise known as a mug of tea!
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

This was actually me Leodian, testing that Caron's account was working correctly. I'm going to combine this response with my test to check the updated date and time settings, pointed out by TykeBhoy yesterday. Cos that's just how I roll...
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Shame it didn't work though...
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Trying again...

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

testing again

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

testing

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

Looks like we have summer time. Oh and the server clock is in BST mood too     
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

The sun is shining and it is indeed 16:52. Whoop!

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Testing, 1, 2... Testing
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!