Secret Leeds Site Access Problems - not quite crashed yet!

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

Thanks for your reply Tilly. I've tried .com and .co.uk but neither are available via my firefox.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

The problem seems to have returned, though I'm far from sure it ever fully went away!I'll alert the Admin team.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

DSCO had hoped that things would be back to normal by now but sadly not.I'll post any updates I hear of here; probably better to keep it all in one place for obvious reasons then hopefully nobody (who knows how to still get in!!) will miss anything.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Nothing new to report folks as yet. I have noticed threads are dropping off the board after only 1 day rather than 2 at times though. Things not good, are they

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

email from dsco our Administrator has been away for a week or so but reports that he will be looking into this, and other matters, asap with munki, Marketing Leeds and the hosting firm.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Something is a-foot people - or it's getting worse!

Tasa

Post by Tasa »

Thanks for these updates chameleon! Fingers crossed things improve soon

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hey there - the site has been (sort of) fixed... looks a bit wacky and all over the shop, but at least it works! Apologies for the inordinate amount of time it has taken to fix it...Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Still some probs - new one seems to be photos not comming up!Tasa has the solution though, click oin the red X and all will be revealed