Secret Leeds Site Access Problems - not quite crashed yet!

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
buffaloskinner

Post by buffaloskinner »

Secret Leeds crashing that is.Its been very quiet on here since the big crash, where has everyone gone?
Is this the end of the story ...or the beginning of a legend?

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

buffaloskinner wrote: Secret Leeds crashing that is.Its been very quiet on here since the big crash, where has everyone gone? It's been a slow death really. I think it was predicted to happen just before Christmas
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Don't give up yet - always has peaks and troughs and always takes time for confidende to rebuild after an eposode of unpleasantness and unrestNot convinced everything is yet as it should be technically either.

Crazy Jane

Post by Crazy Jane »

And i was about the recollect the story about Crash records getting its windows blown in when the gas cylinders exploded in the Uni.Not that crash lol
Evil and ambition scatter in the the darkness, leaving behind dubious rumors to fly in public. To the next world, I commit thee.

blackprince

Post by blackprince »

Crazy Jane wrote: And i was about the recollect the story about Crash records getting its windows blown in when the gas cylinders exploded in the Uni.Not that crash lol That sounds an interesting story - why not recollect it anyway?I have an interest because many moons ago part of my job involved handling gas cylinders at the Uni - Chemistry Dept.
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!

tilly

Post by tilly »

Eighteen active threads at the moment things are looking up.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

Crazy Jane

Post by Crazy Jane »

blackprince wrote: Crazy Jane wrote: And i was about the recollect the story about Crash records getting its windows blown in when the gas cylinders exploded in the Uni.Not that crash lol That sounds an interesting story - why not recollect it anyway?I have an interest because many moons ago part of my job involved handling gas cylinders at the Uni - Chemistry Dept. I think it was around '95, was working in Headingly at the time and walking back to Kirkstall around teatime, i think it was dark or getting dark, and as I went past the allotments just after the little bridge that used to say 'I wish I could fly' on it, I notice something orange over the city centre way, and then when I looked some more, I realised it was the university tower (or very close to it) on fire.. you could actually see the flames from that distance.Found out later it was some sort of accident in the chemistry dept that had set off some gas cylinders.I always seemed funny to me that there was a shop called crash that must have gone crash!
Evil and ambition scatter in the the darkness, leaving behind dubious rumors to fly in public. To the next world, I commit thee.

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

hey oop,been out the country..what crash,what have i missed then?            well?
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

I've not been able to access the site through the normal channel for 24 hours, i.e.. since 15 February. I can only get through via "forums" as suggested last time it went down. Am I the only one to be affected? Am I being thick or do others have a problem?

tilly

Post by tilly »

Dalehelms wrote: I've not been able to access the site through the normal channel for 24 hours, i.e.. since 15 February. I can only get through via "forums" as suggested last time it went down. Am I the only one to be affected? Am I being thick or do others have a problem? Hi Dalehelms I have had no problems someone might know the answer to your problem.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.