Current site errors - please read if you're having problems

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi all,In response to recent site issues, a couple of bits of info for you...1) I've set up the backup support email, it's secretleeds.info@gmail.com. If you are experiencing difficulties using the site, drop me an email. info@secretleeds.com should be back up soon too, but in the mean time, use the gmail address.2) A few folk have been having issues getting on to the site lately, some of which I have managed to replicate and/or fix, some I haven't.If you are an existing member, and can't log on as usual, try to clear your web cache and then log on again. If that doesn't work, send me an email at secretleeds.info@gmail.com, I'll reset the password for you, and we'll try again. If that doesn't work, I'll go have another think about it!If you are trying to register a new account, bear with us - there seems to be a general error with that at the moment, and the techies are looking into it. Apologies for any inconvenience, will try to get it sorted asap.Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.