Still not right

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

geoffb wrote: Try www.secretleeds.co.uk It works for me where .com does not save this link http://www.secretleeds.co.uk/forum/ActiveThreads.aspx Never gone in any other way Geoff since the firat time this issue arose a couple of years back. PS the menu bar on the top banner isn't functioning too well but search, etc., works from the header above the content page    

tilly

Post by tilly »

I am haveing the same problem i cant go through my desktop.When i did get on the site through google my password was not shown its a good job i had it written down .Hope every thing goes back to normal.    
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

tilly wrote: I am haveing the same problem i cant go through my desktop.When i did get on the site through google my password was not shown its a good job i had it written down .Hope every thing goes back to normal.     Go in as above directly to the active trhreads page tilly (www. secretleeds.co.uk) and your log in will be retained if you ask it to auto sign in

tilly

Post by tilly »

chameleon wrote: tilly wrote: I am haveing the same problem i cant go through my desktop.When i did get on the site through google my password was not shown its a good job i had it written down .Hope every thing goes back to normal.     Go in as above directly to the active trhreads page tilly (www. secretleeds.co.uk) and your log in will be retained if you ask it to auto sign in Many thanks for that chameleon i dont want to loose my password again i hate to think what i would come back has next. lol
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

I can access via my phone but still can't get to the site my home Mac or work laptop. Get a message that says it doesn't exist.

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

Cardiarms wrote: I can access via my phone but still can't get to the site my home Mac or work laptop. Get a message that says it doesn't exist. is it .com or .co.uk that are bookmarked on your mac and laptop.I suspect the issues surround anniversary and a "tardy" renewalFrom www.who.is (like search engines other alternative providers exist) Who.is wrote: Domain name:         secretleeds.com Registrar: TUCOWS.COM CO.Whois Server: whois.tucows.comReferral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.netStatus: clientHoldExpiration Date: 2013-01-08Creation Date: 2007-01-08Last Update Date: 2012-01-09Name Servers:    ns1.melbourne.uk.net    ns2.melbourne.uk.net If it is an anniversary issue we could be in big trouble this time next year as both domains expire on the same date but the .co.uk one didn't need renewing this year Who.is wrote: Domain name:         secretleeds.co.uk     Registrant:         Marketing Leeds     Registrant type:         Unknown     Registrant's address:         53 The Calls         Leeds         West Yorkshire         LS2 7EY         United Kingdom     Registrar:         An agency called England Limited [Tag = MEDIAWORKSCCL]         URL: http://www.englandagency.com    Relevant dates:         Registered on: 08-Jan-2007         Renewal date: 08-Jan-2013         Last updated: 09-Mar-2011     Registration status:         Registered until renewal date.     Name servers:         ns1.melbourne.uk.net         ns2.melbourne.uk.net
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

.com failed.co.uk worked!Thanks

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

I think you're right tyke, it fits with the root pyhsical effect like before - let's hope Duncan can persuade those with the purse strings that the people using the site are worth it

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

chameleon wrote: I think you're right tyke, it fits with the root pyhsical effect like before - let's hope Duncan can persuade those with the purse strings that the people using the site are worth it ........Because we're worth it.......Anyway think of the social cost if this shuts!Hundred (6372?) of 'gadgers' wandering bewildered round Leeds centre, telling anyone who'd listen about a stone or pointing up at some 'feature'. "That used to be Cashdesia/There was a pub there/Lewis's Food Hall" (and that's just me).Stood looking (with Labrador eyes) at the Grand Arcade Clock just willing it to do it's thing.Crowding the Leeds Civic Trust Shop, billing and cooing over 'A Pictorial History of...etc".Helping old ladies across the street (when they didn't want to go).Probs cheaper and for the 'greater good' to have us sat at home with a pot of Morrisons Red Label (leaf) Tea, a pastry and the cat(s).    

geoffb

Post by geoffb »

Probs cheaper and for the 'greater good' to have us sat at home with a pot of Morrisons Red Label (leaf) Tea, a pastry and the cat(s).    Prefer this brand miself