Summat not quite correct?

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Brunel

Post by Brunel »

It appears that the Home and the About Secret Leeds tabs and any other on the main header above, that point to secretleeds.comare not available.Use http://www.secretleeds.co.uk/ etc.    

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Ta Brunel. And thank goodness for the spare board!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Geordie-exile wrote: Ta Brunel. And thank goodness for the spare board! The home page is .com, .co.uk navigates straight to the forum bypassing the homepage ( quicker for we lazy ones).I'm not seeing a problem either way at the moment, maybe a maintenamce glitch in good old Manchester. If it returns and persists for everyone a note to [email protected] is needed.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

www.secretleeds.com returns me a message from BT saying it is not found,not just not avaialble.I got in eventually earlier by using the co.uk ending and then saving the discussion board.I thought at first the plug had finally been pulled and all the knowledge had been lost!
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

String o' beads

Very quiet today, more so than a usual Sunday I think.I wonder if anyone else has the .com version bookmarked like I did?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Steve Jones wrote: www.secretleeds.com returns me a message from BT saying it is not found,not just not avaialble.I got in eventually earlier by using the co.uk ending and then saving the discussion board.I thought at first the plug had finally been pulled and all the knowledge had been lost! Continual access throughout the day on NTL. That suggests the problem may be with BT through (probably) not other ISPs who use BT lineage? (Unless I've just chosen the goo times and there is a server issue with the hosting Coy)Will drop a note direct to admin if it persists after tomorrow.

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

NTL???You sure about that?
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

String o' beads

Well, I'm on BT and it was a BT message that popped up, so you may well be right.

String o' beads

drapesy wrote: NTL???You sure about that? Heh. Former NTL no doubt.It's like saying Matthias Robinson when you're really going to Debenhams.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Geordie-exile wrote: drapesy wrote: NTL???You sure about that? Heh. Former NTL no doubt.It's like saying Matthias Robinson when you're really going to Debenhams. Ok, Ok Virgin then but the Outlook email is still headed ntl!!!!(Or Woolworths when you mean House of Fraser - not!)