Trouble Posting?

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

test......Despite a message from admin saying fixed, please test, I'm afraid the 'test' failed - same error

Si

Post by Si »

chameleon wrote: Si wrote: Still can't post pictures, but my avatar has returned. How come?     Avatars are embeded links aren't they, different to uploading a file but who knows? alet's hope it's a good sign. You'd think if one went, hey all would.(yours wasn't one of those with a suspended Photobucket accnt was it?)     Yes it was, and now it's gone again!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Si wrote: chameleon wrote: Si wrote: Still can't post pictures, but my avatar has returned. How come?     Avatars are embeded links aren't they, different to uploading a file but who knows? alet's hope it's a good sign. You'd think if one went, hey all would.(yours wasn't one of those with a suspended Photobucket accnt was it?)     Yes it was, and now it's gone again! but, I can see...... and today, Thurs, it's gone again -that is just an isssue with photobucket Si, unrelated to SL. Quite afew folk have suffered what I think is pay us or do without from them!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Update from admin - back to the drawing board!

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

chameleon wrote: Update from admin - back to the drawing board! I didn't know we could draw on here. Do we need special crayons?
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

tyke bhoy wrote: chameleon wrote: Update from admin - back to the drawing board! I didn't know we could draw on here. Do we need special crayons? Might be better than trying to upload pictures at the moment

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

chameleon wrote: tyke bhoy wrote: chameleon wrote: Update from admin - back to the drawing board! I didn't know we could draw on here. Do we need special crayons? Might be better than trying to upload pictures at the moment Will any of us need to be supervised with the crayons?
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Chrism wrote: chameleon wrote: tyke bhoy wrote: chameleon wrote: Update from admin - back to the drawing board! I didn't know we could draw on here. Do we need special crayons? Might be better than trying to upload pictures at the moment Will any of us need to be supervised with the crayons? I'll slap ya hand if you get one stuck up ya nose lad!

Si

Post by Si »

The site's really struggling this morning. When posting text only, the dreaded yellow error screen appears. So as not to lose your post, click the back button and re-click post. It may take several attempts.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Si wrote: The site's really struggling this morning. When posting text only, the dreaded yellow error screen appears. So as not to lose your post, click the back button and re-click post. It may take several attempts. Seems worse early on. Short of wringing necks.... but then there would be nobody to try fixing it