Trouble Posting?

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Si wrote: chameleon wrote: Si wrote: How did Birthday Boy Brandy post his flag picture on the Happy Birthday thread? I've tried posting a photo again this morning, with no luck.     Clue : not an attachment, embeded maybe? No wiser....... you have mail

Si

Post by Si »

chameleon wrote: Si wrote: chameleon wrote: Si wrote: How did Birthday Boy Brandy post his flag picture on the Happy Birthday thread? I've tried posting a photo again this morning, with no luck.     Clue : not an attachment, embeded maybe? No wiser....... you have mail Cheers, Steve. A reply awaits.PS Why can't Tyke Bhoy post on here? (See his post on the Happy Birthday thread.)    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Si wrote: chameleon wrote: Si wrote: chameleon wrote: Si wrote: How did Birthday Boy Brandy post his flag picture on the Happy Birthday thread? I've tried posting a photo again this morning, with no luck.     Clue : not an attachment, embeded maybe? No wiser....... you have mail Cheers, Steve. A reply awaits.PS Why can't Tyke Bhoy post on here? (See his post on the Happy Birthday thread.)     Replied elsewhere - don't kniow, taken the sticky off to see what happens. Back to munki & dunki.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Raised again with Admin, thought we might be sorted by now too'Duncan Problem still there Duncan and seems to be spreading to strange happenings (or not happenings). Is there anything we can tell the punters please??Steve,

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Aha! Quote and reply have returned.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Geordie-exile wrote: Aha! Quote and reply have returned. ssshhhh don't let it know it worked for you    

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

chameleon wrote: Geordie-exile wrote: Aha! Quote and reply have returned. ssshhhh don't let it know it worked for you     worked for me too
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

tyke bhoy wrote: chameleon wrote: Geordie-exile wrote: Aha! Quote and reply have returned. ssshhhh don't let it know it worked for you     worked for me too spose the test is to re-sticky - I'll do that a little later and then if you could try once more and lrt us know what does or doesn't happen - mught help the tech guys

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Message from admin - still searching -the more problems reported here the better please!!

blackprince

Post by blackprince »

chameleon wrote: Message from admin - still searching -the more problems reported here the better please!! Just the original problem - unable to post a message with a picture attached, which has lasted a week now.Interested in the discussion above about another way of embedding graphics in a message. Is there a tutorial on this somewhere?
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!