Trouble Posting?

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Bert wrote: Hi Chameleon.I've just had repeated attempts to attach a pic to my latest post on the chippie thread fail. Wierdly, it even refuses to let me edit the post to add a leodis url link for it instead, although it lets me edit it in other ways. Yes Bert as you can see back in thid thresd, varrious problems sometimes, not at others, but they sre onto it!keep trying, and I'll post any info I receive ( unlike earlier days, the problem isn't completely stopping us from posting messages !)

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

I know search isn't good but just tried every combination to quickly go to this thread:http://www.secretleeds.co.uk/forum/Mess ... ID=2187but apparently it doesn't exist

blackprince

Post by blackprince »

chameleon wrote: Si wrote: Still can't post pics, Steve. Any news? we 'await' developments this week. I've passed on all the info. Slow isn't it. Hi, I have noticed another glitch. The list of active threads appears to be "frozen" at Jan 25th. I have posted messages myself since then. Anyone else have the same problem?
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

blackprince wrote: chameleon wrote: Si wrote: Still can't post pics, Steve. Any news? we 'await' developments this week. I've passed on all the info. Slow isn't it. Hi, I have noticed another glitch. The list of active threads appears to be "frozen" at Jan 25th. I have posted messages myself since then. Anyone else have the same problem? No, changing as they should - yours is at the top now dated 30 Jan.They do and are falling off the bottom after two days, suggests the problem might be with your machine -Try clearing cookies and temp files and re-booting your machine might clear it.    

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Still not working, still getting the same message.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Still no more news but new things are happening - maybe someone is tinkering with the innards!!

Si

Post by Si »

Still can't post pictures, but my avatar has returned. How come?    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Si wrote: Still can't post pictures, but my avatar has returned. How come?     Avatars are embeded links aren't they, different to uploading a file but who knows? alet's hope it's a good sign. You'd think if one went, hey all would.(yours wasn't one of those with a suspended Photobucket accnt was it?)    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

test......

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

test......Despite a message from admin saying fixed, please test, I'm afraid the 'test' failed - same error