Trouble Posting?

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

I can't post - keep getting a message saying primary content full.Will this post? Have we filled secret leeds?

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Aha - success!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Cardiarms wrote: I can't post - keep getting a message saying primary content full.Will this post? Have we filled secret leeds? The problem started Friday Cardi, it couldn't handle picture uploads, giving the same error message. I did pot a note on another relevant thread then, seems to be inherent with the way this software works,generates oudles of superfluous logs which kill it if not dealt with by the chppies in (Manchester!). Have to say though, it's been better than it used to be for this.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Still happening - Admins alerted.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Thanks - it seems to be intermittent.

Si

Post by Si »

Testing, testing. Hmmm... I just tested the system by trying to post a picture. The error page occurs when pressing "continue." It worked OK this morning?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Si wrote: Testing, testing. Hmmm... I just tested the system by trying to post a picture. The error page occurs when pressing "continue." It worked OK this morning? Started Week last Friday Si - on and off.

Si

Post by Si »

chameleon wrote: Si wrote: Testing, testing. Hmmm... I just tested the system by trying to post a picture. The error page occurs when pressing "continue." It worked OK this morning? Started Week last Friday Si - on and off. I'll try another test...No, it's not interested.    

blackprince

Post by blackprince »

Si wrote: chameleon wrote: Si wrote: Testing, testing. Hmmm... I just tested the system by trying to post a picture. The error page occurs when pressing "continue." It worked OK this morning? Started Week last Friday Si - on and off. I'll try another test...No, it's not interested.     Same thing with me - Ive been trying to post a picture since Friday - just tried again (Mon 4:30) & got same error message ieServer Error in '/forum' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Could not allocate space for object 'Attachment' in database 'cl07_forum' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.    
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

blackprince wrote: Si wrote: chameleon wrote: Si wrote: Testing, testing. Hmmm... I just tested the system by trying to post a picture. The error page occurs when pressing "continue." It worked OK this morning? Started Week last Friday Si - on and off. I'll try another test...No, it's not interested.     Same thing with me - Ive been trying to post a picture since Friday - just tried again (Mon 4:30) & got same error message ieServer Error in '/forum' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Could not allocate space for object 'Attachment' in database 'cl07_forum' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.     Just to repeat - the site administrators have been made aware, we now just wait until they contact the hosting companyto arrange resolution