Logging On

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

The original link we were given to access Secret Leeds was http://www.secretleeds.COMHave you noticed that upon entering the site, you are diverted to secretleeds.CO.UK?The link to the .com address isn't working today so just on the off-chance I tried .co.uk and voila! in!http://www.secretleeds.co.uk    

Brunel

Post by Brunel »

The .com bit went belly up last night.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brunel wrote: The .com bit went belly up last night. Unforunately Brunel, that is the usually published link for access.Some people are also having problems using .co.uk but I suspect that is perculiar to there system/settings.

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

chameleon wrote: Brunel wrote: The .com bit went belly up last night. Unforunately Brunel, that is the usually published link for access.Some people are also having problems using .co.uk but I suspect that is perculiar to there system/settings. I got in via Google but had to re submit my password.
Industria Omnia Vincit

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

way hay im in>>> thanks to the most excellent advice from the Chameleon man
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brandy wrote: way hay im in>>> thanks to the most excellent advice from the Chameleon man Pure fluke of chance Brandy and it doesn't work for everyone - wonder if they are ones who don't stay logged-on when moving from the site - sounds as though some are only seeing what is in their machine's cache memory from earlier visits.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

I managed to work it out (just), and notice that there are only 14 as shown as "users online" there's normally loads (30-50)

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Every time i click the link, the addy in the bar at the top goes to the .com site?So i just rub out the 'm' and put in '.uk' and im inps/I was logged out when i tried last night and it took me yonks to log back in!    
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Lilysmum

Post by Lilysmum »

Me too! had to re-do my password to log in yesterday and this morning again got the "link broken" message and got in via google. Something's gone a bit Pete Tong

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Dropped a note to dsco to try to prompt a quick investigation