More Technical problems

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

ooh, i've recreated the fault now... will look into it further on Monday - cos I'm off home right about now!dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

simonm

Post by simonm »

dsco wrote: ooh, i've recreated the fault now... will look into it further on Monday - cos I'm off home right about now!dsco Bloody part timer!!    
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Is anyone having problems with the site? It seems to be very sluggish in its response this last couple of days - and we know what often happens after that!!

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

chameleon wrote: Is anyone having problems with the site? It seems to be very sluggish in its response this last couple of days - and we know what often happens after that!! Mines ok, it's facebook that's my Nemisis at the moment
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

jim

Post by jim »

I am finding I can no longer access user profiles from their avatars/IDs. Trying to do this results in the fabled "page of death". Is this an alteration that dsco and co. know about, or is it a fault?    

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi Jim, wasnt aware of that issue, I'll see if there's anything I can do about it. Won't be till next week though, got a big project on this week.
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

jim

Post by jim »

Thanks Duncan. Absolutely no hurry, I just wondered why I couldn't use the facility.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

I believe I've now fixed this, have a check though.

jim

Post by jim »

Thanks Duncan, seems fine now.