Uploading pictures

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

I've not been able to posgt pictures on SL for years, but haven't tried yet on this new computer (Windows . ArmleyLass is in the same boat and has asked me if I can post one of her pictures - of Leeds "druggies" long ago - so here goes.
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

I've not been able to posgt pictures on SL for years, but haven't tried yet on this new computer (Windows 8 - loathe it !!). ArmleyLass is in the same boat and has asked me if I can post one of her pictures - of Leeds "druggies" long ago - so here goes.Nothing doing, sorry - it says "file too large to upload" - will try and sort it out later.
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

BLAKEY wrote: I've not been able to posgt pictures on SL for years, but haven't tried yet on this new computer (Windows 8 - loathe it !!). ArmleyLass is in the same boat and has asked me if I can post one of her pictures - of Leeds "druggies" long ago - so here goes.Nothing doing, sorry - it says "file too large to upload" - will try and sort it out later. Blakey. If you can email it to me I will have a go